Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.

If you would like to contact Chase for prices or to schedule an appointment he may be reached at the following.

E-Mail: ChaseVPhotography@gmail.com
Phone: 479.650.4727

Brett and Angela's Wedding

As you can tell in the pictures we decided to have fun with the pictures for Brett and Angela's Wedding. I hope you enjoy all the updates!

















1 comments:

zerry ht said...

I really loved the humor in some of these pictures. The poses are quite funny, but that’s the best part about it. I’ll be attending my sister’s wedding tomorrow, which will be at one of the best event locations in town. Have got a new dress specially to wear on the wedding, and I’m also hoping to see some beautiful and enjoyable pictures from tomorrow’s event.